Modern Fall Decorating Ideas for Your Front Porch
Fall is officially here and it’s time to break out your seasonal décor! This year don’t settle for your same old fall decorations. We have seven modern fall decorating ideas to spruce up your front porch for fall.
Top seven modern fall porch decorations.
1. White is the new orange in modern fall decor.
Not only is including white pumpkins in your front porch décor a modern fall trend, it’s a great way to make your other colorful fall décor pop.
2. Make a modern fall topiary on your front porch.
If you don’t want to line your steps with white pumpkins, stack them in urns with a little greenery for an elegant fall entryway.
3. Warm up your front porch with seating.
Toss some burlap pillows or a warm plaid blanket on rocking chairs, swings or benches to make your front porch warm and inviting.
4. Add some sparkle to your pumpkins.
Use leaves from your backyard, glue and metallic glitter to make your white pumpkins pop.
5. Frame your front door with fall foliage.
6. Re-purpose plastic pumpkins with decoupage.
Repurpose the faux pumpkins you bought for Halloween to create a fall décor that will last all season. Check out these easy to follow instructions from Country Living to decoupage your pumpkins
7. Hang a fall wreath from your front door.
Pull together your modern fall décor with a final touch – a seasonal wreath! You can make your own fall wreath with a foam wreath form, fake fall foliage and miniature pumpkins.