Ply Gem’s International Business Show VIP Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning Tuesday, January 15, 2019 through Thursday, February 14, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”), visit Plygem.com/IBS to complete and submit a Sweepstakes registration form. Limit of one Sweepstakes entry per person.
2. Prize: One winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries during the entry period for corresponding prizes.
Grand Prize: On or about Friday February 15, 2019, Sponsor will announce twenty randomly selected prize recipient. The prize recipient will receive the following: One VIP pass to either show on February 19th or February 20th in Las Vegas, Nevada at the International Business Show to be given online by Ply Gem’s marketing team. Prized does not include a trip to Las Vegas. Winner must be attending the 2019 International Business Show. Winner will be notified via email by Sponsor, along with instructions on how winner may claim the prize. If Sponsor does not receive a response from a winner within 48 hours of notification, Sponsor reserves the right to choose an alternate winner or terminate prize. Expenses not specifically included in prize description, all taxes (whether local, state or federal) associated with the prize, and any costs, fees or additional materials associated with the use and/or installation of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equal or greater value.
3. ELIGIBILITY Ply Gem’s International Business Show VIP s Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Arizona, Florida, New York and Rhode Island) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and properly register at Plygem.com/IBS during the Promotion Period. Employees and directors of Ply Gem Building Products (“Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Sponsor or Administrator will conduct a random drawing on the dates set forth in Section 2 to select the winner of the applicable prize set forth in Section 2 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by phone, e-mail or postal mail, at Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner fails to respond to this notification and accept the prize within the requirements and time frame determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or does not agree to the terms and conditions provided by Sponsor, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner may be chosen. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to agree to the terms and conditions provided by Sponsor within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For a winner’s list and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ply Gem’s International Business Show VIP s Sweepstakes, 4117 Liberty Ave, Pittsburg, PA 15224 by June 15, 2018.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor is Ply Gem Building Products., PO Box 110100 Pittsburgh, PA 15232. Phone: 1-800-962-6973
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and phone number and it is the entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address or phone number.
All submissions become the property of Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to receive mailings, e-mails and/or other communications from Sponsor and/or its representatives and agents. You can opt out of receipt of such mailings, e-mails and/or other communications, except regarding this Sweepstakes.
Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Other restrictions may apply.
8. RELEASE: By entering, entrants agree, and by receipt of any prize, winner(s) agree, to release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, financial sponsors, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, damages, injuries or losses of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising directly or indirectly out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, installation, misuse or use of a prize.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: By submitting an Entry, you represent and agree that your Entry will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party and that the entry does not contain depictions of individuals that have not granted their permission to appear in the entry. All Entries and all information contained therein, including the copyright and all other intellectual property rights, become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an Entry, you irrevocably assign to Sponsor all right, title, and interest in your Entry in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, with the right to make any and all uses thereof, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all Entries and all other submitted materials related to the Promotion, including those submitted by non-winners and winners. By submitting an Entry, you grant to Sponsor, and their affiliated companies, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your Entry, name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, as well as new, additional, or different photos of you and/or your home for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Sponsor and their respective products and services, without compensation unless required by law, in for example (but not by way of limitation) marketing materials such as brochures and websites. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, entry or house photographs. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to Sponsor and its affiliated companies with respect to all entrants in the Promotion, including non-winners and winners.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any aspect or part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with any element of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any right, power, or privilege hereunder.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any untimely, ineligible, improper, incomplete, illegible, deleted, lost, destroyed, corrupted, incorrect or inaccurate entries or information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or otherwise; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Promotion Period has not ended. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, suspended or modified, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. DISPUTES: As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited, entrant agrees that (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, special and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (2) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration in Kansas City, Missouri under the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs directly associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri, and all proceedings shall take place in Kansas City, Missouri.
13. ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from entrants is subject to www.plygem.com/Privacy_Policy/
Ply Gem and the Ply Gem logo are trademarks of Ply Gem Building Products.