Product Features: 4810 Single Hung Window
- Thermally broken aluminum frame with polyurethane poured in place and debridged to reduce thermal conductivity of aluminum frame
- Virtually maintenance-free extruded aluminum construction with electrostatically applied finish
- Sloped sill allows for proper water drainage to the exterior
- Sleek profile provides larger viewing area
- Interior glazing allows for easier glass replacement
- Side load removable bottom sash
- Block and tackle balance system
- Energy-efficient Warm Edge insulating glass
- Structural meeting rail provides rigid stability and allows for a tighter, weather-resistant unit
- Dual lift rails on bottom sash for easy operation
- Frame depth available in 2 7/16"
- Integral nailing fin with a 1 3/8" setback for simple installation
4810/4812 single hung windows are designed for high wind zones. Upgrade to Impact Rated units for protection against wind borne debris.
This series is set apart by its improved performance. The thermally broken aluminum frame with polyurethane poured in place and debridged reduces the thermal conductivity of the aluminum frame. Manufactured out of virtually maintenance-free extruded aluminum with a longlasting electrostatically applied finish.