Product specifications, technical data and other useful information about Ply Gem Roofing products
Ply Gem Roofing provides three-part CSI architectural specifications for our products to help home improvement professionals better plan and implement the design and building process.
To view the specs, choose a product from the links provided below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed to view PDFs. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download our CSI 3 Part Specifications (Engineered Slate) - (Adobe PDF)
Our engineered slate roofing is easy to install. Unlike natural slate, our shingles are light and don’t require additional framing for support. They’re practically indestructible. A contractor can walk on them all day long without damaging them. They don’t require special skills or tools. (We’ve designed recessed nail flanges right into the shingle to make installation simple.) The end result is a professional installation completed in less time. Which saves dollars for other projects you have planned for your project.
Download our Engineered Slate Installation Guide
Click here to download our DWG Files.
- 0-1 Installation Diagrams Table of Contents.dwg
- 0-2 General Notes & Information.dwg
- 2-2 Eave and Rake Edges- 2D.dwg
- 3-2 Open Valley Detail- 2D.dwg
- 4-2 Ridge & Hip Details- 2D.dwg
- 5-1 Valley Transition- 2d.dwg
- 6-1 Hip Transition- 2d.dwg
- 7-2 Wall Flashing - Side- Step Flashing- 2D.dwg
- 8-1 Roof to Wall Transition- 2d.dwg
- 9-1 Pipe penetration- 2d.dwg
- 10-1 Counterflashing at Masonry.dwg
- 11-1 Snow Gaurd- Layout.dwg
- 11-1 Snow Gaurd.dwg
- Full 3D Model.dwg
Click here to download our PDF files.
- 0-1 Installation Diagrams Table of Contents.pdf
- 0-2 General Notes & Information.pdf
- 1-1 Membrane Underlayment & Key Diagram- 1.pdf
- 1-2 Membrane Underlayment & Key Diagram- 2.pdf
- 2-1 Eave and Rake Edges- 3D.pdf
- 2-2 Eave and Rake Edges- 2D.pdf
- 3-1 Open Valley Detail - 3D.pdf
- 3-2 Open Valley Detail- 2D.pdf
- 4-1 Ridge and Hip Details- 3D.pdf
- 4-2 Ridge and Hip Details.pdf
- 5-1 Valley Roof Transition Details.pdf
- 6-1 Hip Roof Transition Details.pdf
- 7-1 Wall Flashing - Side-Step Flashing- 3D.pdf
- 7-2 Wall Flashing - Side- Step Flashing- 2D.pdf
- 8-1 Wall Flashing - Top- Counter Flashing Details.pdf
- 9-1 Roof Pipe Penetration Details.pdf
- 10-1 Counterflashing at Masonry.pdf
- 11-1 Pad Style Snow Guards.pdf
Click here to download our RFA files.
- Pad Style Snow Gaurd.rfa
- Slate Shingle- Hip Half.rfa
- Slate Shingle- Starter.rfa
- Slate Shingle.rfa
Full Revit Model
Click here to download our Full Revit 3D house model.